The Teletubbies pop over a hill to say 'Eh Oh'. Then the Magic Windmill spins and the Teletubbies watch a boy named Arthur reading a story about a robot. Later in Teleubbyland, Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Laa Laa wake up and go outside, Po wakes up and looks out the window, she sees the other Teletubbies Jumping, waving their legs and running around in circles, so Po does all these things on her own. A voice trumpet (not shown rising) plays some piano music while she does this. Afterwards, the other Teletubbies come in and everyone goes to sleep. Suddenly, the Teletubbies wake up again and see the Magic Windmill spinning, so they go to watch the Tap Dancing Teddy Bear before Tubby Bye-Bye.
Featuring: Florence, Arthur and Agnes Fullalove
- This episode re-uses the opening segment from Our Pig Winnie. The only differences are the music and some of the footage is slightly sped up.
- This is the only episode that has two versions of the TV Event. When the Arthur Robot Story video plays the first time, Arthur is being read the story by his older sister. When it plays the second time, Arthur is reading the story to his younger sister.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter
- Dipsy was the missing teletubby.
- The German version of this episode is called Luftballons with a different TV receiver video