Bedtime, retitled Bedtime Stories and Lullabies in American releases, is the 11th VHS which talks about Bedtime (hence the title) It was released in 2000 by BBC and Ragdoll Productions.
- Dipsy sleeps inside and Tinky-Winky, Laa Laa and Po sleep outside (From Naughty Sock)
- Wake Up!
- Laa Laa's Magic Rabbit Book (From Guessing Game)
- Tinky Winky dances on top of the house (From Drumming with Norris)
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Po doesn't want to go to Bed (From Cygnets)
- Putting Angus to Bed
- Dipsy is asleep (From Putting Angus To Bed)
- Tinky Winky listens to two Voice Trumpets say Incy Wincy Spider (From Spiders)
- Cat's Night Out
- The Teletubbies listen to a Voice Trumpet sing Frere Jaques(From Dentist)
- Wake Up Po (From Fox Cubs)
Featuring: Alex Pascall and King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys, Swayze Bieshton, Tyrone Francis, Josh Kellerman, Jee Su Kim, Bethanie Sadler, Dwayne Stewart, James and Angus Carnie, Nathan Grammell and Grace the Cat, The Pupils of Chuckery Infants School, Walsall
- This is the only video that feaures Alex Pascal and James and Angus.
- Tinky Winky was the boo shouter. Laa-Laa was the boo shouter in Croatian Version.
- The missing teletubby was Laa-Laa.
- This is the first VHS to use the new drawn Ragdoll logo on the cover.
- This is the last VHS to feature the rabbits' song. It is used as a transition into Tinky Winky dances on top of the house (the same version from Paddling Pool).
- Before the Hey Diddle Diddle TV Event, the Magic Windmill spins with the beginning of the Magical event tune as the Dancing segment originally had The Three Ships afterwards. The same thing happens in the Cat's Night Out TV event as the Incy Wincy Spider segment originally had The Animal Parade afterwards.
- This is the second video to have only one scene with Dave Thompson as Tinky Winky. That scene being the first one.
- In the Dutch version, the Wake Up video is replaced with Lighthouse. The King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys video is replaced with a video of some Dutch children getting an adult ready for bed. Po sleeps on her scooter is replaced with Po listening to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, but with the part where Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Laa-Laa arrive being cut out and replaced with the windmill stopping.
- Also Dipsy is the boo shouter in the Dutch version, but when the Teletubbies walk up to the top of the house, it's the order from when Po is the boo shouter and the audio is from when Laa-Laa is the boo shouter.
- In the Croatian version, the Wake Up video is replaced with Good Morning.
- On the US back cover, the picture on the front of the book is different than the one in the actual episode.