Big Hug! is the 7th Teletubbies VHS. It was released in 1999 by BBC and Ragdoll Productions and in 2000 in the US by PBS Kids.
It was re-released along with Busy Day on the DVD 'Time for Teletubbies' in 2008.
It mainly features the Teletubbies having fun and of course, giving big hugs.
Featuring: Andy Brown, Tamzin Griffin, Francesca Rutherford & Jack Western and The Children of Ravenor School, Greenford
- Hugging and Falling Down (from Butterfly)
- The Door (from Camping)
- The Calypso Dance
- Laa-Laa and Po give each other big hugs (from Hair Braiding)
- Looking for Rabbits
- Making Tubby Toast (from Swans)
- The Very Proud Crown
- Laa-Laa and Dipsy go for a Walk (from The Very Proud Crown)
- The Magic Cloud (from Christening)
- Laa-Laa gives Big Hugs (from Walking in the Woods)
- Since the Big Hug catchphrase was so popular, BBC decided to make a video about it. (even though some of the segments like Dipsy and Laa Laa's walk and the Magic Flower Cloud don't have anything to do with the phrase)
- This is the very 1st time that 'Big Hug!' catchphrase becomes a running gag.
- After the final segment, the Teletubbies watch the windmill stop spinning. However, instead of cutting back to them saying 'Uh-Oh', it fades into Tubby Bye-Bye. This also happens in Paddling Pool, when the Teletubbies remain sitting on the hill after the Lion and Bear.
- This is the first VHS that features Andy Brown and the only VHS to feature the Funny Lady.
- With some of the foreign releases of this video, Big Hug has a different translation in the video title to what is actually said in the series.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter in both the UK and US versions. Laa-Laa was the boo shouter in Russian Version.
- The missing Teletubby was Tinky-Winky in both the UK and US versions. Laa-Laa was the missing Teletubby in the Russian Version.
- In the first TV event, Po has Laa Laa's sound on her ariel instead of her own one.
- When Dipsy was the boo shouter in the Indonesian version, the audio of Po being the boo shouter can be heard in the background.