In Teletubbyland, Tinky Winky is looking for the other Teletubbies. He can’t see any of them so he shouts out 'Big Hug!' and all the Teletubbies come running for a Big Hug. Then the Teletubbies to watch some children look at dragonflies. Then they do an All Sorts Dance. Then the windmill starts spinning and the Teletubbies come out of the house and watch the Lion and Bear before Tubby Bye-Bye
Featuring: Hannah Clements, Ciaran Houston, Harry Watkins and Ryan Wood
- This is the last episode to have the Lion and Bear, as well as the second of only two episodes to feature the edited sketch. The other episode was Asian Storyteller (The Fox).
- In the Chinese version, the opening to Lion and Bear starts off as the edited sketch where the Teletubbies hear the Bear off screen. Then after the Teletubbies sit on the hill, it changes to the original sketch.
- In the Chinese version after the Windmill stops spinning, a fade effect is not used between the scene of the Windmill and the Voice Trumpet rising. This also occurs in Snowy Story, Irish Dancing, the US version of Colours - Blue, the Chinese version of Asian Storyteller (the Fox) and Colours - Brown.
- Dipsy was the boo shouter. Po was the boo shouter in the Chinese version.
- Tinky Winky was the missing teletubby.