Go! Exercise with the Teletubbies is a Teletubbies VHS/DVD released in 2005 in the US. It is the American version of Ready Steady Go!.This video is aimed at ages 18mos-7yrs, but fun for children under the age of 18 years!
Includes - Part 1: Go!
- Stretch Up High
- Up and Down
- Jumping #1
- Side to Side
- Stand Up, Sit Down
- Standing On One Leg
- Jumping #2
- Tinky-Winky Loves Marching
- Dipsy Loves Dancing
- Laa-Laa Loves Skipping
- Po Loves Crawling
- Everybody Loves Jumping (Jumping #3)
- Go to Sleep Teletubbies
Includes - Part 2: Ready Set Go!
- Tinky-Winky and Dipsy Play "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" Outside/Laa-Laa and Po Play "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" Inside
- Children Playing "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" #1
- Teletubbies Eating Tubby Toast and Playing "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes"
- Children Playing "Do What I Do", a Copying Game
- Tinky-Winky and Po Playing a Copying Game
- Laa-Laa Moves From Side to Side
- Children Playing "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" #2
- Teletubbies Making Tubby Custard and Playing "Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes"
- Tinky-Winky Jumping
- The Teletubbies Copying Noo-Noo
- Tubby Bye-Bye
- Supposed to be Asleep
- This video features Go! and Ready Steady Go! (Ready Set Go!).
- Po was the missing teletubby.
- Laa-Laa was the boo shouter
- Because the term is "Ready, Set, Go!" in the United States, the actors of the Teletubbies had to re-record their lines so American children could understand the term.
- There are intervals in the middle of the video.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.