The Teletubbies join in a game when a Voice Trumpet sings "The Grand Old Duke of York". The magic windmill brings a musical transmission featuring King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys. After watching the performance, the Teletubbies do the stamping and stepping dance. A drum appears in Teletubbyland shortly afterwards. Po beats the drum, causing strange things to occur. After the special drum disappears, the magic windmill starts spinning. The Teletubbies watch a Puppet Man singing inside his house. After the house disappears, the Magic Windmill stops spinning and the Teletubbies wave goodbye.
Featuring: King Pleasure & The Biscuit Boys, The Pupils of Chuckery Infants School, Walsall
- Po was the boo shouter.
- Dipsy was the missing Teletubby
- In this episode, Po receives the transmission.
- This episode marks the first appearance of King Pleasure and The Biscuit Boys.
- This is the first episode to feature the Singing Man in the Pink House.
- This is the first episode to feature a Voice Trumpet segment, not counting the intro or Tubby Bye-Bye.
- This the very first episode to include the Field 2 Opening Shot. Also, a ditty sound can be heard.
- This marks the first appearance of the Magic House.