The Teletubbies run in and out of the house. Then they watch some children visit a Mandir Temple where they are celebrating the Diwali festival. The Teletubbies have a very busy day. They watch the clouds, smell the flowers, look for rabbits and run around the house, but they are still not tired. The Teletubbies run away to the Animal Parade. After the Animal Parade, the Magic Windmill stops spinning and the Teletubbies do Tubby Bye Bye.
Plot (US Version)
In the Home Hill, the Voice Trumpet rises while the Teletubbies eat Tubby Toast. When they were finished eating, they do exercises. When they're tired out, they shout, "Run away, run away!" before they rush outside to watch children celebrate the Diwali festival. Back in Teletubbyland, the Teletubbies watch clouds float by. Suddenly, a little puffy cloud floats inside the Home Hill! They rush inside to have Tubby Custard but they found it rather inconvenient having a cloud indoors. Laa-Laa has spilled her Tubby Custard then the Noo-Noo comes to tidy up the Tubby Custard and cloud. But all that custard and all that cloud were getting very mixed up inside the Noo-Noo. He goes over the doors and blows the little puffy cloud outside. The cloud has turned into a Special Pink Tubby Custad Cloud! The Teletubbies wave goodbye to the cloud and they go watch the Magic Tree before Tubby Bye-Bye.
- Tinky-Winky was the boo shouter in UK Version. Po was the boo shouter in US Version.
- After the opening shot of the main segment, it randomly cuts to the Sun Baby laughing before cutting to the Teletubbies.
- In the running around the house scene, the Magic Windmill is shown in 2D. Then when the Teletubbies run out of the house, the windmill appears to be malfunctioning.
- Laa Laa was the missing teletubby in both versions.
- This is the 100th episode of the series.
- This is the Last episode to use the 1990-1997 BBC Logo