Noo-Noo (operated by Mark Dean (from 1997 - 2003, 2007) in the original series and Victoria Jane (from 2015 - present) and Olly Taylor (from 2017 - present) in the new series) is the Teletubbies' sky blue pet, as well as their housekeeper and guardian. He lives in Teletubbyland as a vacuum cleaner. Noo-Noo never leaves the house in the original series. He doesn't speak as the Teletubbies can, and instead makes sucking and slurping noises. He has a long elephant-like nose which he uses for tidying up. He can also stretch his hose for reach. He also has a big pink light at the back of him. Noo-Noo gets annoyed with the Teletubbies' antics at times or too excited and he can therefore tidy up their food or favourite things. The Teletubbies shout 'Naughty Noo-Noo.' and chase him around the house. The chase usually ends with a Big Hug. Noo-Noo has a brush on top of him that is also detachable. It is extremely rare for his brush to be detached. It is only seen detached in the episode Swans and the video Big Hug!.
- In the new series, Noo-Noo has changed from blue to orange, pink and gold. The reason behind it was because the show was using Blue Screen; therefore, only some parts of him would be shown. Other than the colour change, Noo-Noo's appearance remains the same.
- In the new series, Noo-Noo isn't as naughty as he was in the original series. In fact, the only episode where he is naughty is Packing.
- In the new series episode, Fixing Things, Noo-Noo goes outside for the first time.
- According to some rare concept art pictures, Noo-Noo was originally going to look like a space robot with tread wheels and a trunk. (See pic below)
- Noo-Noo attracted controversy on The One Show at the end of the 27/02/17 episode when he touched guest Holly Willoughby's bottom when hosts Matt Baker, Michelle Ackerley, guests Holly Willoughby, Tinky Winky, Laa-Laa and Noo-Noo say goodbye to the viewers.
- It is unknown where the Noo-Noo model from the 1997 is now. Ragdoll probably gave the model to WildBrain and could likely be repainted.