Ready... Steady... Go! is the 10th VHS. This video is about exercising, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes and copying, released in 2000 by Ragdoll Productions.
Featuring: Laura Martin-Akroyd, Lily Quinn, Zoe Hazan, Benjamin, Carmella & David Phillips, Leor Ingall, Perla & Danielle Agami, Leon Tricot, Children from Burnt Oak Tumble Tot Group and Stepping Stones Nursery and Pupils from the Cherry Childe School of Dancing.
With Thanks To: Red Watch, Chelsea Fire Station, Golders Green Police Station and Haringey Borough Football Club
- Tinky Winky and Dipsy play Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes outside. Laa Laa and Po play Eyes, Ears, Mouth, and Nose inside.
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Part 1)
- Teletubbies eat Tubby Toast and play Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
- Tinky Winky and Po play Copying
- Laa Laa plays Side to Side
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Part 2)
- Teletubbies have Tubby Custard and play Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
- Tinky Winky plays Jumping
- Teletubbies Copy the Noo-noo
- Unlike other Teletubbies videos, all the segments are exclusive to this video and were never shown in actual episodes.
- Like in Teletubbies and the Snow, the end credits start when the Teletubbies start walking to the top of the House, and only Laa-Laa says 'Bye-Bye' for a final time.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter
- Po was the missing teletubby
- This is the last VHS that shows the 1995 Ragdoll Logo.
- In the US, it is called Go! Exercise with the Teletubbies.