Discussions Moderators are users who can moderate the chat and discussions.
Discussions Moderators can, of course, access and do some other stuff normal users cannot do.
- Kick, ban, change ban settings, and unban users from chat.
- Remove or restore comments, replies, and threads, and close threads.
- Remove group from own account: Discussions Moderators
- You must have made 50 edits with at least 25 being edits in mainspace.
- Or, you must have made at least one (1) edit to a page for 7 days in a row.
- You must have been on the wiki for 1 week.
- You must have not been blocked on the wiki for 2 months.
- You must have no chat ban in the last 2 months.
Create a request
<createbox> preload=Template:Request-preload/discussions moderator prefix=Teletubbies Wiki:Requests for discussions moderator/ default=Enter your username here buttonlabel=Create request bgcolor=#eeeeff width=50 </createbox> Please add your request below under the next section.
NOTE: Requests only last up to 2-3 days (more if needed).
NOTE TO ADMINISTRATORS: Only archive after the request end date has reached.
|Username||Request link||Date started and ended||Support||Neutral||Oppose||Result(s)|