Uh-Oh! Messes & Muddles, retitled Funny Day in American releases, is the fifth volume in the Teletubbies VHS series. It was released in 1998 by BBC and Ragdoll Productions and on 7 September 1999 in the US by PBS.
There, all tidy! (From Washing Up)
The Rabbit Song
The Magic House (Bottom left window)
Featuring: Ella & Lilly Ainsworth, Emma Beaumont, Christopher Chavez, Rebecca Goldberg, Edward Grant, Saeka Hirari, Tom Jewitt, Daisy & Ned Keogh, Jack Murray, Samantha Nguitgeu, Amy Pittorino, Hartej Ranvanda, Ben Shepherd, Tomas Shepherd, Roisheen Smith, Charlie Snell, Pheobe Syms, Rupinder Vig and The Children of St Bede's Prep School Nursery
- Po was the boo shouter.
- The missing teletubby was Laa-Laa. Po was the missing Teletubby in the Lithuanian Version.
- This VHS also had a Limited Edition release which included a free apron (See Gallery).
- The Tubby Custard Cloud scene is the only scene to have Dave Thompson as Tinky Winky.
- This VHS has the rabbits' song (same version from Swimming with Stephanie used as a transition into the Tubby Custard Cloud where the camera cuts fading to the opening shot 'Home Hill 2') However, in this VHS, the rabbits' song is used as a transition into the Twisty Dance. Instead, the Tubby Custard Cloud opens with the opening shot 'Field 1'.
- The scene of Po inside at the start of the Twisty Dance is cut. After the Rabbit song it cuts straight to her running outside.
- After the Tubby Custard Cloud where the cloud floats away, it cuts straight to the Magic Windmill spinning for The Magic House, as the episode originally had The Jumping Dance afterwards.
- This is the only video to end with a Magical Event.
- This is also the last video to have a Magical Event until 2002's Magical Surprises.
- In the Lithuanian version, the Twisty Dance is replaced with the Jumping Dance on the path, Painting with Hands and Feet is cut, after the Teletubbies run off at the end of the Dirty Tubby Custard Seat, it cuts to the windmill spinning and the Teletubbies saying 'Uh-Oh' from Bubble Pictures, and in the Magic House, the puppet sings at the Top Right window instead of the Bottom Left window.
- In the US version, the end credits start after the Narrator says "Teletubbies say goodbye".
- This is the last tape to have the PBS Kids P-Pals from 1996. The rest will be starting with Dot and Dash. (only in the US version
- In the Latvian version during the Rabbit montage and half of the Twisty Dance, there is no audio. Then halfway through the Twisty Dance the audio from the Conga segment from Painting with Hands and Feet plays over the footage. Also during the Magic House, the Jumping Dance audio from Swimming with Stephanie plays over the footage.