Laa Laa plays with her ball until the Magic Windmill spins. The Teletubbies watch Andy Brown and some children feeding some birds and watch them playing on the bird table. In Teletubbyland, it's time for tubby custard, but Dipsy spills his Tubby Custard all over his tubby seat. No one wants to sit in the tubby custard, so Noo Noo tidies it up. Then the Magic Windmill stops spinning and then it is time for Tubby Bye Bye.
Featuring: Andy Brown with Matthew & Lauren Goodsmith and Adam Lewis.
- There is a rare Magic Windmill clip in this episode. It is when before it was time for Tubby Bye-Bye, and then the Magic Windmill is seen in its Stop Spinning animation, though it was making the Magical Event sound. Probably this episode was going to have a Magical Event, but there wasn't any time left.
- The Dirty Seat segment was featured in the VHS Uh-Oh! Messes and Muddles but the TV Event tune plays instead of Magic Event tune.
- Laa Laa was the boo shouter.
- Dipsy was the missing teletubby. Po was the missing Teletubby in Indonesian Version (same on Feathers, Feathers Everywhere).
- Because the Magical Event tune is played when the Windmill stops spinning, After it stops, It can still be heard whooshing even though it stopped.
- When Po was the missing Teletubby in the Indonesian version (same VCD on Feathers, Feathers Everywhere), the audio of Dipsy was missing the Teletubby can be heard in the background.